Sunday, September 7, 2008

Allow me to introduce...


The newest edition to our family was born on Sept 3rd at 5:12pm. She weighed 6lb 13oz & was 20 inches long. I was, and still am, extremely proud of my wife for how well she did. I'm also more thankful than I can possibly express for Kennedee, she is truly a blessing in our lives.

I have a new found level of respect & admiration for my wife, I'll be honest... I lost it when I heard my daughter's first cry. She is a beautiful child... Thank goodness she has Becky's looks ;o)

When we let Kaidence into the room she was so excited. She is a fantastic big sister, she helps out with everything that we ask (except diapers. She says "that's gross dad"). She does really great with holding her & she's very proud of her little sister.

Kennedee doesn't really cry, she's been just perfect. Our friends & family have also been a big help while Becky recovers & I try to nap ;o)






































6 comments:

Christina said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats, guys! I can only imagine how "hands on" Kaidence is! She will definately always be watched over by her big sister.

She is beautiful!

Michelle Bebe said...

Oh happy day! She's a keeper! I bet Becky is so relieved she is finally here! Once we are both feeling up to it, the two cousins need to meet!

So happy for your family! Keep 'em comin'!!!

Shannon said...

She is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I am very happy for the Alvarado Family. Miss you Becky!

Unknown said...

More pictures! Update! Update!